Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dream of China Invasion of U.S.


Dream of China Invasion
Michelle Collier
August 9, 2005
About this time I began having premonitions of an attack on the United States by China.
I also started noticing the planet Mars in the sky. It looked like a bright red star. I thought about the wise men who followed the eastern star to where Christ was born. I wondered if perhaps this bright red star was a sign for us. The Hopi Indians believe that a bright red star symbolizes the destroyer or purifier which some believe to be an incoming comet. The Red Kachina , as it is called, symbolizes destruction.
It has always been my manner to pray when seeking knowledge or understanding concerning anything, so I began to pray. I said, Lord if you are telling me that China is going to invade America, show me in a dream and I will know it is from you and I will not doubt. Also, show me the meaning of this bright red star.
That morning I had a dream. I saw a blast similar to an explosion that filled the entire sky. Then the face of an Asian man rose above the blast out of the smoke. It looked like it was an emperor of China (the kind of portraits or head-shots you see in paintings posted in Beijing). Behind his head appeared the flag of Japan. It was a white flag with a big red circle on it.
Then appeared an American city as if it had been terribly bombed. It reminded me of San Francisco. The sky was brownish orange and there was much destruction and smoke everywhere.
When I opened my eyes I knew the Lord has honored my prayer. It was August 6th, the anniversary of Hiroshima. I am not sure if this dream represents a China/Japan alliance, or if Japan takes over San Francisco after it is bombed by China.
I had another dream that I was in downtown San Francisco near Market St. and Embarcadero and it looked like Tokyo. There were Asian people everywhere and the buildings were shiny, tall and brassy like they are in Japan.

UPDATE: 4/16/11 Japan Rethinks U.S. Ties


Get Paid to Blog

Do you want or have a blog?  Would you like to make money online doing what you love?  Join our team of professional viral bloggers. Learn how you can make a substantial income utilizing our Viral Blogging System!

3 comments:

  1. Ive had two dreams similar. About red explosions in the sky and running to hide. I just had a dream about a jet plane writing in red all over the sky and setting the sky on fire. And something about a man named Ellie El or ElyEl. I dunno. In my dream, We are running because all the electric lines are on fire. Then it stops and the jet starts writing in the sky again in red. Then he stops in front of me and points a red dot at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lpfafidoll Dreams are very interesting things. Your Ellie reminds me of ELE. I've been hearing that alot lately. Many of my dreams appear to be of an ELE nature, but the funny thing is something always happens after. Except for one. But this was a lucid daytime vision. I saw something like a solar flare, supernova or exploding star. Although it was a glorious event taking me right into the presence of glory, joy and bliss, there was nothing after that. That blast took everybody out of the third dimension altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream is also of an invasion but with tanks and soldiers that wear dark green uniforms . Possibly Mexico's, el salvordorian troops . central America troops they were ppinvading we had put up plywood over our window's and shooting out holes we made. shooting at thees soldiers there was so many of them. Now with our current economic situation it's near the reason i say this i was part of a group and recently they told me what there plan was to invade and kill all Americans women undesirable will be killed rest into rape pile our children will suffer same fate men much worse i knew something was up with this group they been to quiet. And friendly to friendly they showed me stock pile of food at leist three to five years that's how long they figure it will take to take hold most of usa don't trust obama

    ReplyDelete