Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ALERT: SWINE FLU FASCISM - IF YOUR KID AIN'T VACCINATED - THEY'RE KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL!

Well here is the evidence. I told you this was coming. It is so frustrating and makes me relieved that I had my children early. They will all soon graduate high school and will not receive enforced vaccines. My heart goes out to those with children. Of course most parents will go along with this system and inject their children with poison. The only other option is to homeschool your children and I guarantee you that option will not be available for long. Woe to those with child in those days were the words of Jesus. We are obviously living in those days. I will say this, if you do not intend to go into the global world system, you need to really pray before having more children. God bless.



Swine Flu ID Bracelet - Boston Globe

No comments:

Post a Comment