Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hadron Collider a Demon Portal?



CERN Logo is an Image of 666



Editor's Note: CERN is the Earth’s largest particle physics lab, situated in northwest Geneva on the border of France and Switzerland. Essentially it is a huge particle accelerator complex, using electric fields to propel particles to super high speeds and contain them. THE CERN STARGATE




Shiva at CERN

I do not believe in coincidences and I recently heard a rumor that the Hadron Collider was a portal to transport demonic spirits into our dimension. Not thinking much of it I checked out a Youtube video on the subject. Although I didn't agree totally with the speaker's personal beliefs, I did find his premise compelling. Then, it just so happens Steve Quayle and Tom Horn did an extensive radio broadcast on the matter. Their discussion is a MUST HERE!


Satan's Stargate?

No comments:

Post a Comment